[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Rodd Sidney

From: "Jerry Chyo" <jkchyo@domain.elided>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 08:57:43 +0000
Subject: Re: Advertising on the Digest

>Give Rodd a break.  I've dealt with him a few times and have no
>complaints.  He doesn't flood the journal with crap and is always
>very helpful.  If we can put up with Lousy Cop/Speeding Ticket/Your
>an Idiot!/I Am Not!/Good Times/Not BMW Issue/and who knows what else
>threads, then have some patience (or hit you PGDN key) and live with
>it.

I will second that emotion.  I just received my new O2 sensor this
morning, I ordered it from their website on Wednesday.  It's a genuine
Bosch unit....and I need only to splice my oem wiring loom on to it
to make it work.  For this I'll save at least 60 dollars.

I was impressed with the service I got from Dealer Marketing, but
was not going to say anything about it publicly for fear of being
perceived as a spammer.  But if someone's on his case I'll go to bat.
I had not idea that I could save that much money, and would have
bought the complete unit from Bavarian Motorsport, or the dealer for
$130.

I for one, am thankful that Rodd let me know about his services.

I even got a little jar of leather conditioner as a "gift" which
was kinda nice.  Everyone loves free stuff....just the thought is
nice.

Now if someone could just help me figure out why my front end feels
like it's merely flying in loose formation with the rest of my car
I'd be stoked.

My idea is to install RD springs, Bilstein Sport valved shocks, and
R&R the upper shock mount bearings.

Sincerely,
TJ
87 325is
"why is it that as soon as you've paid off the loan on your car
you want a new one?"  (me, who just stopped by Stanford European
last night to see their White 95 M3 for $33K)  = )