[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Pocono Drivers School and Club Race!

Hey everybody! I want to announce the Delaware Valley
Chapters Annual 3 Day Pocono Drivers School and Club Race.
It will be held October 12, 13, and 14 at Pocono raceway in
Beautiful Long Pond, PA.

The school is a three day format with classroom instruction and
track sessions. Spaces are limited to only 75 students, so enter
early!

The Club Race is our first event and in typical Delaware Valley
Chapter manner, it will be first class! You as a club racer will get
2, yes 2 races during the weekend! An entertainment value! Two
races, ONE low price! Come in as a novice and leave with you
full license!

Join us on Saturday night for a party celebrating 20 years of the
Delaware Valley Chapter! Fun for all!

Fees:
3 Day Drivers School   $220 ($235 Late)
Club Race: call Bob Ball for details (I think it is $235)

For more information or registration call:

Bob Ball
610-594-6196 home
610-363-1607 work