[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: 2002 turbo and alpina bodies

>From: Kazuhiro Igeta <igeta@domain.elided>
>BTW, does anyone know a good chassis
>for replacing the alpina(round tailed tii based)
>which underfloor severely rusted out.
>Is there a good source of restored chassis in the US?
>     l_#_l(_0   Kazuhiro IGETA, not the number,,,

There's no source for bodies-in-white, unless you consider an Arizona donor
car as an alternative.  Maybe if we all emailed BMW.de at their web site
imploring Mobil Tradition to offer some useful parts, like an 02 body, we'd
get somewhere.  What could it cost?  MG does it through British Motor
Heritage for B's.  Or you could take the '73 tii rust free original on my
showroom floor and do whatever you want with that.  Although it's pretty
nice the way it is and would be a crime to make it a donor.

- -Phil Marx  BMWCCA #6021