[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Power delivery surges on 525i

I recently purchased a 92' 525i, prior to purchasing it I had the local BMW
dealership check it throughly.  They gave it there stamp of approval.  I
have driven it 500 miles so far and just noticed somthing strange with the
power delivery. On acceleration the power seems to surge very slightly
several times throught the rpm range. If I watch the mpg gauge I can see it
fluctuate 1 or 2 mpg during these surges.  I have since replaced the plugs,
fuel filter, and put fresh fluid in the automatic transmission.  Any body
have any Ideas what might be the cause of this?

George