[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E30 M3 mufflers

Well my muffler on my 1988 M3 is starting to show its age as its getting a
little rust hole in the bottom of the muffler. I've heard that aftermarket
mufflers don't really increase horsepower over the factory system in E30
M3s. Anybody have any data they can share? I realize there are several
aftermarket setups does anyone have a particular favorite/nonfavorite
muffler? Someone I know has a used Stromann (sp?) for sale at a relatively
good price, how does this muffler compare to the others?

Thanks. And thank you for all those who've responded in the past, your
advise has been great!

Russell Shigeta
CDB Graduate Group
ez046453@domain.elided