[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<MISC>BMW Magazine

For those of us not fortunate enough to own a 1991 or newer model BMW the BMW
Magazine is only available by paid subscription.  Unfortunately I for one
have never had any luck receiving it except after writing a letter to BMW NA.
 Since this is a rather awkward way to receive a magazine for which one has
paid good money, I am in search of other solutions to my problem.
 Accordingly, I am curious if any of you on the Digest have this same dilema?
 For example, in issue 1/1996 of the BMW Magazine we were informed that the
next issue would be out in May, 1996.  As of today, I am still waiting for my
2/1996 issue.  Of course we have all seen stacks of the 2/1996 issue in our
friendly dealer showroom for anyone who wants a copy.  Is this an advanced
method of distribution?  Should I ask BMW NA for a refund for the balance of
my subscription and simply go my dealer for the next issue?  Or better yet
should I simply plunk down gobs of hard earned cash for a something new from
the showroom and get a FREE subscription?  Please, BMW NA bless us with an
answer!

Fred Meloan
BMW CCA 86321 NCC
Maryland tag "Z3" (Have the tag, just waiting for my Atlanta Blue 97 to
arrive)