[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

turning off lights when key removed

i asked this question before and received no comments... let's try
again. I have an 88 325i conv and our company has passed down the edict
that we will drive with our headlights on during the daytime for safety
reasons. What is the most economical way to fix my lights so that they
all(headlights and parking lights) go off when the key is
removed(avoiding burned out batteries if i mistakenly leave the lights
on)? i know the headlights go off when the key is removed actually, but
the parking lights stay on and drain the battery. thius has happened to
me already and i don't want to happen again... help?

larry