[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

SC's in CA

From: Gary H <garyh@domain.elided>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 01:55:05 -0700
Scott,

I am thinking about getting the ERT Supercharger for my E30 M3.
As you live in CA, have you thought about how this will affect you
when you smog your car (ie: visual inspection).  The idea of spending
over 5k in mods and then failing smog inspection within the 2 year
inspection
interval is not appealing.  California sucks when it comes to cars.
Let me know your thoughts on this (either public forum or private
email).
Thanks,
Gary
 I'm not planning on a supercharger at this time. Normal
aspiration still has an appeal to me and actually spoke with
my mechanic today about cylinder head porting and
multi angle valve job. I live in TEXAS. Don't know what
made you think I was in L.A. No emmisions testing, YET.
Scott H.