[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E36 Clutch Shudder - HELP NEEDED!

I recall someone posting a message the other day about a known problem to
do with clutch shudder on an E36. I have a 1994 E36 318iS and experience
this problem often when climbing long hills slowly in peak-hour traffic.

If anyone does know if this is a known fault or problem (and whether my
dealer will fix it free of charge) I would appreciate some feedback ASAP,
as the warranty on my vehicle expires next month.

For those of you who wish to contact me directly, please E-Mail me on
asic@domain.elided

Regards

David

- --