[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Turbo 2002

Hi Guys...
Unless I've been breathing too many exhaust fumes, I think I remember
seeing references to a turbocharged 2002 or 2002 tii.
Does anyone know if A) There is/was such a thing as a turbo 2002 tii,
and
                    B) What it would take to make a regular 2002 tii
into a turbo edition?
I have a 72 tii, which is a lot of fun, but I'm sure it would be even
better if it could be turbocharged!  Then maybe I could catch that 400
hp porsche that passed me like it was shot from a gun! ;-))

Please reply to my email address as well as posting if possible, as I
don't always get to read all the digests that arrive.  Thanks.