[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

How do I wax thee?

     Questions for all you waxin' experts out there:
     (the digest has been getting a little tight lately)

     Should I wax in a clockwise direction or counterclockwise direction?
     Don't lecture me about parallel front to back waxing. I'm lazy.

     I'm left-handed and gravitate to CCW waxing. When my left arm gets
     tired, I then tax my right arm in a CW direction. Is this normal? Am I
     doing this ass-backwards, since I'm a lefty? Don't lecture me about
     not being in waxing shape (I'm sure a true concourse Bimmerphile has a
     waxing conditioned right arm like Popeye's). I already told you I'm
     lazy (A.K.A. don't wax often enough).

     Perhaps an electric buffer would help? But then there is still the
     unanswered question of, what direction to apply the wax?

     What about the Coriolis effect? Is there a flip-flop for waxers on the
     bottom half of the earth?

     Confused and waiting,

                          Barry
                          '90 325iX (sans wax and oxidizing)