[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E36> 328i/M3 alarm?

Greetings!

  I'm debating whether to get a nice Clifford alarm put in my car, or just
go with the factory alarm/keyless (which I'd get from BMW Store or
somesuch, of course).  I'd get the factory system just because I hate
having people pulling wire and such through my car.

  I remember reading here a month or two ago about LOTS of problems with
the new factory system.  Have those been resolved, or do they still false
alarm all the time?  If it's not fixed, I'll just get the Clifford.

  Speaking of the Clifford, has anybody had one put into one of the
prewired cars?  Can they use any of the stuff that's there already?

- --Mike