[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Laguna Seca-On ESPN2 Tues pm, 9:30 PDT

Mark Magee says...

> Carl:
>
> I was at the race, but I was on the other side of the hill so I
> missed the pass.  I will have to catch the replay.  Laguna is
> supposed to be Zenardi's home track, so he has probably been through
> that corner many times in many different cars.  It really helps to
> know that the "line" is not the only way through.
>
> The North American touring car race had its share of good passes.  I
> hope I can find a replay of that somewhere.  If they can get some
> deeper fields, that will be an awesome series.
>
> -MRM

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I, personally, thought it was a brilliant move!  However, if any of
us tried a move like that, at a BMW Club race, or even worse, at a
Drivers School, we'd be blackflagged for life.

The Indycar race will be rebroadcasted on ESPN2  TONIGHT at
9:30 Pacific time.  Check you local listing.  It is also on today at
noon, your time, on ESPN.

The Touring Car races are all being broadcast on ESPN2, usually a few
days or a week later.  I will try to let you know when the Laguna Seca
race is scheduled.

regards,

Carl

Carl Buckland