[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

FS: 328i (96) premium radio/amp

The following was posted in the wiz.bmw newsgroup today and I'm just passing
it along.  Thought it might be of interest, what with the preponderance of
stereospeak here lately.  I drive old cars and like to hear them run, so
don't ask me about it!

Gerry O'Connor

P.S.  Let's hear it for Rodd's new series of (13!) ads --- at least he isn't
so *EXCITED!!!* in this batch...