[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Sports seats killing my back! Need Premium seats.

If anyone out there in digest land knows where I can find a
pair of leather PREMIUM seats for a 328iS PLEASE let me know!

He is what I need:

     Color: SAND
     PREMIUM style
     HEATED
     Obviously, for a 2 door.
     LEATHER

 I will consider any year seat so long as the color is correct and
 they are in good (very good) condition.

 I currently have the sports seats, and they are just not agreeing
 with my back at all! I don't want a trade at this time cause I would
like to be able to put the seats back in when I sell the car, but
I may consider it if I can't find a pair to buy.

Would also entertain the possibility of M3 seats. Same requirements
on color, etc.

 Ask your friends, neighbors, relatives, even your mothers-in-law!!!

 This car is too much fun to drive to have to suffer pain.

  If it matters, I am located in Connecticut.

 John k....