[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<02> 320i steering wheel in a 2002

Can someone tell me what the size of a 320i steering wheel is?  This can be in
either inches or mm.  I have heard there is a problem getting the horn to
work.  What is the work-around for this problem?  I'm sure some of you have
solved this problem.  You input would be greatly appreciated.

TIA,
TroyB
71 2002ti
- --
Troy D. Brewster       "Yesterday's the past and tomorrow's the future.
Intel Corporation       Today's a gift - that's why they call it the present"
(602) 554-9093                                            --- Bill Keane