[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: carbon fiber insert

I can second Carl Buckland's enthusiastic review of Milos Klacko's carbon
fiber glove box trim insert.  I also received mine in the mail yesterday
and, being both-hand-abled (unlike Carl currently!) installed it last
night.  It really does look great!  :-)  (It goes nicely w/ my Momo carbon
fiber gear shift knob in my '95 black/black M3.)

If you're considering making this highly cost-effective appearance upgrade
to your E36, I'd say go for it.  An enthusiastic two thumbs up!  (I know
Carl would agree if he could use both arms...)

Chad Klingbeil