[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

DentWorks

Filippo wrote:
   >I've got a car with several minor door dings on a couple of panels. Over
>the phone, Dent Wizard in Alexandria (I believe) quoted $89 for the first
>dent in each panel with $31 per subsequent dings on a given panel. I have
>3 dings on two panels. I was told it would take one-two hours and could
>wait for the car.

Some kids playing in the parking lot bounced a soccer ball across the hood
of my brothers flawless 1993 black 325i a few weeks back.  (Knew it was a
soccer ball because of the size of the 3 indentations and the fact that
witnesses verified it..my brother lives in a small Hispanic Village..its
called, Arlington, VA* :-)
Anyways, he took it to DentWORKS in Alexandria or Arlington, and although
the job was not perfect, it is MUCH better.  Indentations are gone, but you
can see SLIGHT waviness where one of the indentations were.  If the car
werent black, you probably couldnt see that.  Anyway, considering his other
option was to have the entire hood repainted, he is QUITE happy.  Cost him
about $150, but he got $50 off by using a coupon that they have almost
everymonth in the local DC area BMWCCA newsletter.

Ron
Bowie, MD