[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Question: Opening the trunk of a 92 318i

Hi Everyone,

This seems like a stupid question but I have to ask it.  Is there a way to
open the trunk from inside my 318i?  I've looked everywhere and it appears
that I can only open the trunk with a key.

Also, I was doing some searching in my glovebox today and noticed on the
front-left side (drivers) there are two screw-like objects stick out
(uncovered), about .5 inches apart.  It looks like something should cover
them but nothing is.  Anyone have an idea what these are?

TIA,
Scott
92 318i