[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

1976 2002 for sale

Having nine BMWs is just too much!!,so I have decided to sell my
absolutely rust-free 76 2002. It is creeping around 150k mls,having had
an engine refresh about 15 k ago...rings ,seals ,gaskets ,grind valves
,new friction plate &t/o brg etc.It has had three owners,Texas,Ala &
Washington, Still has original shocks,all orig body panels (never hit )
and exhaust system. Will need a gearbox rebuild someday soon..brgs
grumbling,synchros OK. Was repainted (glass out) its original Granat Rot
(Granada red ) a couple of yrs ago,needs a little touching up and rubbing
out to make cherry.Has a refurbed lux interior(black velour and vinyl)
A/C did work,needs freon now. NO SUNROOF! Cibies,Weber 32/36 AM/FM
stereo. If someone is looking for a car to get in and drive away problem
free this is it. It will also make a wonderful opportunity for someone
who wants to do a full restoration..it really is RUSTFREE!!. Asking
$3200.
  Call me eves Seattle time  5-9 pm  206-824-8242
Bill Proud , BMW ACA CA UK etc for 25 yrs.