[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Laguna Seca

Did you guys see Zanardi's last lap, race-winning suicide pass on the
Corkscrew at Laguna Seca?  If not, check out the ESPN replay of the
Indycar race held on Sept 8.

Many of us Westerners go to the BMW CCA driving schools at Sears Pt
and Laguna, where a lot of the big series race.  When you drive the
corkscrew at Laguna (I will be there on Nov 2-3), you will not
believe what Zanardi did.  It was THE single wildest move I have ever
seen in car racing, and I watch a LOT.

what are we going to do when there is no more car racing on TV this
winter?  I have 120 hours of taped racing, so I know what I am going
to do, since I can't ski until my shoulder repair is 100%.

Carl
Carl Buckland
1000 Boston Bldg
Nine Exchange Place