[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Travel Suggestions - Austria

I am due to arrive in Austria in late September on holiday and was wondering
if any Digester(s) could help with some touring recommendations.  We are
planning on visiting Vienna, Salzburg & Innsburg and would be very interest
in sightseeing, concert and restaurant recommendations.  The kinda special
things that tourist never get to see but really make a trip special.  TIA

Stuart M.
96-M3

P.S.  Sorry for the personal/non-car slant, but I know we have subscribers
from all of the world whose experiences could add alot of enjoyment to my
trip.    Thanks again for your indulgence.  (The Mrs. has already vetoed a
trip to the M factory)