[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Subject: Speeding tickets!

<< since I bought my '93 325i at the and of April I've gotten
 3 (yes, three) speeding tickets........ Three tickets in 3 months. This is
 obsolete. Looks like those f*$@ing cops like BMWs too much. >>

The cops go after fast cars, no matter what they are.

<<Now, I'm a European driver by birth and by training...which means
 I drive a bit faster than the average person on the road does, but
 I don't drive like a maniac.  Anyone with similar experiences?
 Should I get a radar detector? At this rate I may as well spend
 up to a $1,000 and get a return on my investment within a year.
 Problem is: I'm in Virginia where they are illegal. >>

Slow down.  10 mph over the speed limit gives you enough reaction time
to slow down, once you spot the cops.

Greg