[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

The Roundel: What it is and how YOU can get it.

The Roundel is the BMW Car Club of America's excellent monthly magazine. It
is a high quality publication consisting of more than 100 pages. You
receive it by joining the club, which has an annual fee of $35. I feel, as
I'm sure that most BMW CCA members do, that the Roundel itself is worth the
annual dues. In addition to the magazine, belonging to "the club" also
opens up a world of technical information on most every model past and
present, parts discounts of up to 25%, opportunities to attend driving
events, local chapter social functions and much more! BMW CCA's membership
phone number is
1-800-878-9292. Their Web site can be found at http://www.trader.com/bmwcca

Happy motoring!

Ron
533i (190K all original, For sale?)
325is (my idea of a sports utility vehicle)
635csi (wish I still had it, looking for another)
volvo wagon (dog shuttle)