[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<02> Need parts

Hello all,

Just bought another '02 ('75). I need parts for it. I
need some body parts (a fender, rear skin, maybe a door). I
need suspension parts (tracking rods, shocks, etc.) I also
need engine parts (hose set, ignition set etc.) I wont waste
the bandwidth on specifics. If anybody has parts let me
know and I will let you know of my specific needs. I do have
one question, about how much would it be to just rebuild a bottom
end of an engine. The compression test came out low, about
120 psi (+-5 psi). According to the book this is definately in the
low catagory. Since it runs good, I would assume I could go with
1 or 2 oversize rings, bearings, new oil pump, timing chain, wrist pins,
etc....I am very willing to take used parts if they are in good
condition.
        thanx for the help,
                Justin ('76 02 Polaris)
                       ('75 02 Sahara)