[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Holagen bulb fixed

Thanks to all who responded.  I've tried to reply to all of you but, if I
missed anyone...  Everyone indicated that the bulb was defective.  Since
I've used so many of these things in several cars, I really didn't expect
that.  I guess one bad bulb outta 15 or 20 over ten years ain't all that bad.

The source of the defective bulb, the "glossy catalogued, after-market
source", to which I referred in the original post even responded with an
offer to replace the bulb for free.  Great customer service on their part
IMHO since I hadn't even contacted them yet.  I was still trying to
diagnose the problem based on the assumptions that I had done
something wrong or that there was an electrical problem.

Thanks to Scott Theurer of Bavarian Autosport (1-800-535-2002 ext
1256) for his service.  PLUG, PLUG.

Jon Lewis