[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

87/88 535is-looking for one

Hello everyone, I'm still looking for a new car.  I'm sorry for the people
that have seen my posts in the past.  I figure that I don't have enough time
to check this digest everyday-and someone else may be in the same boat.

As before, I'm looking to replace my wrecked '87 535is.  I'm looking for
either an '87 or an '88 one.  I'm really only interested in is' and am
looking for a completely straight white one.  I would consider a red or black
one if they were the right car.  I would like the car to have around 100K
miles.  I realize that this is a tall order, but if there is anyone out there
who can help, please e-mail me at "sailreach@domain.elided"

Oh, by the way, I'm in Manhattan Beach, in Southern Calif.

Thanks everyone, Steve