[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Cover of Sept. Roundel -- E21 w/ single Headlights?

>From: Jay Snyder <jsnyder@domain.elided>
>Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1996 10:28:25 -0400 (EDT)
>Subject: Cover of Sept. Roundel -- E21 w/ single Headlights?

>There is a red (what appears to be an E21) 4 door on the left hand side,
>about halfway back in the cover photo of the Sept. Roundel that only has
>single headlights.  Every other E21 that I've ever seen has double
>headlights.

>Is this a euro car?

>Can anyone shed some light?

> Thanks,
> Jay '89 325i.

In Holland (and I think in Belgium and Germany too) we had the BMW 316 (e21)
which had the single headlights.
These headlights are also bigger then the double headlights
We also had the 318i (e21) which had one pair of the smaller (normal size)
headlights and one set of the bigger headlights.
The 320i and the 323i had the double headlights.

Aldrin '86 325e