[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Speeding cops, E30C loose steering

Davor.Ebling@domain.elided wrote:
> > Jeff's  response:
> > time of day, and most importantly, your attitude.  I can assure you that
Since when have cops become judges of attitude ... hey Jeff:
we citizens make the laws and pay you money to enforce them ...
not to pass character judgment ... that's why we buy you
technology.

I've been forced to take a class by Florida State. Tonight we
talked about what car we would like if we won the lottery ...
what is our optimal spouse ... HUH? I get a few speeding tickets
and then it's Brave New World / 1984 / Brazil for all? Why in the
hell do I need a three day class in attitude and psychology?

Serious ... this is a class I have been forced to take by Florida
State. It is all about how to avoid getting tickets by having a
better attitude towards cops ...

Feel free to explain this touchy feely insanity to me ...

Sorry about that ... now for the 325iC:

I've replaced the control arms, bushings, and ball joints about
a year ago ... and now I'm getting all kinds of sloppiness while
steering and braking. Any ideas besides shocks?

- --
Tschuess ... Gene Van Sant                        Home: (407) 725 8788