[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[none]

>Please ladies and gentlemen, for heaven's sake lets show a little tolerance
>for our brother and sister bimmeroids. Speeding tickets are a way of life in
>this country and a source of local and state (and on really bad days,
>federal)
>revenue.  We all hate them; we all get them, we can't do anything about them.
>(Well, we COULD slow down... naaaah!)

The NMA is working on these unfair speed limit laws.  You are taking
the wrong attitude if you just sit there and accept it.  If more
people took some time and fought their tickets (even to just claim 'no
contest') enough state resources would be wasted enough to make
ticketing unprofitable.  Then perhaps the government could think of
other ways to improve our streets (like enforce stricter
exams/requirements for getting a driving license)

- -kkc