[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Schroth Shoulder Belt mounts

     Hi

     I am installing a set of schroth (rally 3)shoulder belts in a 1988
     325IS with the stock recaro sport seats.

     The directions tell me I can use the C or the D piller to mount the
     tail strap. I would like to use the D piller mount (its at the bottom
     of the back of rear seat, where the female ends of the stock rear
     belts connect).

     How do I expose the mounting bolts to attach the tail straps? There
     seems to be a plastic housing there in the middle of the rear seat,
     how do I get this off? Any tips would be appreciated.

     Thanks
     Don Stevenson
     BMWCCA Boston