[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

BMW OEM Wheels

  I have an 1995 E36 with the sports package that seems to have
acquirement several bent wheels.  I have several questions.

  Has anyone else had a problem with this?  I did not think the
pothole that I hit should have caused the wheel to bend.

  Can anyone comment in general about the differences in strengths
of allow wheels?

  Can someone recommend a (relatively) inexpensive place to
get OEM wheels for BMW's.

Regards,

Bob

- --
Robert Watt - SSD Business Development
Mentor Graphics Corporation   rwatt@domain.elided (Preferred)
8005 S.W. Boeckman Road       robert_watt@domain.elided
Wilsonville, OR 97070-7777    (503) 685-1091

 By all means marry.  If you get a good wife, you'll be happy.  If
   you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher...and that is a good
   thing for any man.  - Socrates