[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Yes, I have been "hit" and I am *not* amused !!!

     Bird Crap and Water-borne paint thread -- SKIP IF NOT INTERESTED

     Brad & Kyra wrote:
     <snip>
     So the bottom line is - Has BMW NA or BMW AG been made aware of this
     problem with water based paints?
     <snip>

     Hello Digesters,

     I sent a comment to BMW through the "Contact BMW" portion of the BMWNA
     web page last night (9/3/96). I suggest, that all of us who are upset
     about the crap marks and ease of chipping, arm yourselves with the
     last seven digits of your VIN number and fill out the electronic
     comment form. Do it soon!!! All '96 Model owners should do it, even if
     you haven't experienced the problem yet.

     I don't know the actual http address (I'm net impared at work). But I
     accessed it through the page call "What's New at BMW"

     Write NOW!!! Don't Delay!!!

     Dean Schreier
     Schreier Applications Consulting
     Dallas, Tx
     '96 M3 (crappy, shiny, chipped, zymoled paint. I still LOVE this car!)
     '76 Corvette (crappy, dull, oxidized, chipped paint)
     BMW CCA 104306