[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<Z3>Request for info on 97 Model

Please forgive the repeated request but I need to make a decision quickly on
getting a 96 or 97 model.

The only information I have on the 97 Z3 is that production will start on
October 1 and that the beige(394) top will be available beginning then.  Does
anyone on the digest have any info on any other changes for the 97 model
year.  If you do I would love to hear about them.

I want to get an Altanta Blue with all options except the automatic
transmission.  If I get a 96 I would have to get a black interior and a black
top as I do not like the combination of a beige interior with the black top.
 If I wait for a 97 I could presumably get the beige interior with a beige
top.  I also assume the price will go up 3-4 per cent.

TIA and Regards!

Fred Meloan
BMW CCA 86321 NCC
Maryland Tag "Z3" (Now I need the car)