[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E30 M3 Evo III 2.5L engine

Fellow digesters,

I'd like to inform those who are considering doing a 2.5L
engine conversion that I offer a finished complete short block
for $3600.  That is over $1000 cheaper than Korman!  Many other
performance upgrades are also available including different
confirgurations for cylinder head, cams, valves, etc. depending on
how much power one wants to extract and how much $ one is willing
to spend.

My various engine packages range in peak HP from 230 to 270hp. The
270 hp engine idles even better than a stock 2.3L!! Before you
start questioning this, I just want to let you know that this is
fully backed by a chassis dyno.

I welcome any comments, questions and even flames.  I know many
fellow E30 M3 owners out there have been put off by the high cost
of a 2.5L engine.  And often people are held hostage by these so-called
BMW high performance tuning houses, because only they hold the key to the
secrets, know-hows and facility to building these things. I know this
because I've been through this path.

David Pan
DP Racing
212-574-1050