[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Momo steering wheel recovering?

I'm in the SF Bay area, and I have a (old) Momo steering wheel in my (old) 5.
The (surprisingly thin) leather is cracking & peeling off the underlying foam.
Anyone out there ever had a steering wheel "recovered"? I realize there are
cheap leather covers available at Grand and Kragen and the like, but I tried
those things when I was in college and they are typically thin & low quality.
I'm interested in getting some thick, quality hide on there. And yes, I can
probably do it myself if I can get the hide.

thanks,

Jeff