[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

6 SERIES STILL WANTED

6 SERIES STILL WANTED (or possibly an E30 M3),

I'm looking for a 5-spd US or EURO 635csi (M6 or M635 if the price is
right). Not interested in cars at $20,000 and above or with more than 80k
miles. Absolutely no rust, wrecks, repaints or overly modified cars please.
Non-TRX wheels and limited slip are pluses. Reasonable "improvements" such
as tuned exhaust, performance chip, M6 spoiler and so on will most likely
be O.K.. Will consider other color variations but I prefer Black, dark blue
or silver paint over natural or black leather. I'm seeking a very good
example with a fair price. I miss the 635 that I had a few years ago and
I'm willing to travel east for a suitable replacement.

Happy Motoring!

Ron Wheeler
801 393-4223 (UT)
wheels@domain.elided