[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

BMW Floor Mat set for sale

     For Sale:

       1 Original factory BMW 4 piece floor mat set.

       BMW part #51 47 1 900 024

       Color is braun

       Part # sticker says fits 518i-528i

       Installation guide says fits:
         5 Series (from 8/81)
         6 CS series (from 5/80)
         7 series (from 5/80)

       Mats are NEW in original BMW zippered bag with all mounting hardware
     and installation guide.  I bought them thinking they would fit my
     3.0 Csi, but they didn't.  I'll sell them for what I paid $50.00 plus
     whatever shipping applies.  Nice original mats for the older 5,6,7
     series.  The drivers side mat has the black plastic foot pad with the
     BMW emblum molded into it.  Email me privately with any questions.
       --John (in Santa Cruz, CA, U.S.A.)

     73,74 2002tii (looking forward to 2002Fest West this weekend)
     74 3.0 Csi (hood refinished, but still lots of work to be done)