[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Speeding tickets!

Hi all,

well, since I bought my '93 325i at the and of April I've gotten
3 (yes, three) speeding tickets. And I was on vacation for a
month out of the country!!! Three tickets in 3 months. This is
obsolete. Looks like those f*$@ing cops like BMWs too much.
I've had a Toyota Celica before I bought a BMW and I was getting
maybe one ticket every year and a half to two years. But three
tickets in three months is a bit too much.
Now, I'm a European driver by birth and by training...which means
I drive a bit faster than the average person on the road does, but
I don't drive like a maniac.

Anyone with similar experiences?
Should I get a radar detector? At this rate I may as well spend
up to a $1,000 and get a return on my investment within a year.
Problem is: I'm in Virginia where they are illegal.

Should I sell a BMW and get a Yugo instead?

Thanks for listening.

Davor
'93 325i
'92 Toyota Celica (for sale)