[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Air Filters (was _&_ Air Filters)

     I had originally posted a controversial article about air filters
     (brand name withheld to keep reply 'arrows' and flames away).
     I referenced a FAQ site w/o giving the site. My apoligies.

     Check out the following two sites for more air filter discussion.

        Barry Ritchey
        mbritch@domain.elided

     1. Check out FAQ section 8.2.1 for a little air filter discussion:

     http://cbsgi2.bu.edu/bmw/FAQ.8

     2. The Performance section of the E28 Home Page (great site!) has a
     fuller collection of air filter discussions.
     I had originally referenced the last article at this site from a
     mining engineer (I assumed an engineer).
     It's not a cut and paste site, otherwise I would have.

     http://members.aol.com/BMW535i86/text/summaries/PerformanceInc.html