[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

M3 Wheels and D40M2s 4 sale

Anyone interested in buying some 1988 Wheels and tires? I have four nice M3
wheels with Dunlop D40M2 (with 16k miles on them) for sale. I'd like about
$450 for the set. Ideally I'd prefer to sell them in the L.A. area as thats
where I'll be when I get my new set of wheels for my car and I can avoid
having to try and ship the suckers somewhere.

Has anyone tried to substitute fingernail polish for touchup paint? It
seems to me there about five billion shades of red and the stuff is tough
and glossy. Not too mention its always readily available since every
touchup paint I've bought has always ended up dried up. We should make a
list of really good matches and post them. I for one would like to get a
good match for my Henna red M3. Is this a stupid idea?

Russell Shigeta
CDB Graduate Group
ez046453@domain.elided

Dept Biological Chemistry