[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

SPECS FOR U.S. 3.2 M3

	For everybody wondering about the 97 M3 BMW has there new catalogs
out for the car.  My dealer just mailed me one.  But those who don't have
the time to pick up one here are the rough figures.

- -5 speed transmission  (NOT 6) identical to the 3.0 liter in gear ratios.
- -Power remains the same and max torque is earlier with 236lbs at 3800
- -Acceleration times are .3 seconds faster than the 3.0 liter.
- -Slightly modified suspension for better response.
- -Stainless steel headers instead of the iron cast.
- -ASTC is standard I think
- -In my opinion a very hard to use AC system compared to old
- -And of course the new on board computers with those very interesting chip
for code breakers like Jim C. to play with.

- -Irwin-
'95 M3