[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: M60 Engines (3.0 and 4.0 Liter V-8)

Jonathan,

Look at the past issues of the digest, there was a thread on this
several weeks back.  Be happy you've had the engine replacement.
Now you shouldn't have to worry anymore about it like those of
us who have not had the engine problems, yet.

See: the archives at http://mailgate.wizvax.net/cgi-bin/lwgate/BMW-DIGEST/

Hope this helps,

Regards,
Kim Watters