[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

FS: 1988 325is

After of semi-advertising over the past month, I'm now gonna 'push the
envelope'.  I'm surprised nobody has snatched my 'baby' up?!  This car
was a GREAT car for me and will be for the next owner.  I only wish I
made as much as some of you people, then I could afford my 1992 and my
1988.  Anyway, I'll willingly listen to any offers.

if I can sum it up, here are some of the particulars:

 1988 BMW 325is, Silver w/ grey leather, 2dr, 6 cylinder, ps, pb, air,
 meticulously maintained, new tires, new timing belt, 94k miles, 5 spd,
 car is in excellent shape.  Oil changed every 2500 to 3000 miles, new
 ball joints last year, car stored during winters.  No accidents, dents,
 nor rust.  Everything works fine and it's in showroom condition.

 Every Newspaper I've been Asking $9,400, I'll even drop it to $8900 just
you you guys.  Buy now, price goes up in October (just kidding).

 email me at dmoore@domain.elided
 or
 phone 802-879-5312 ask for David

ps. Oh, I have all my records!

This is the general ad that I've been sending out.  I've put it in the
local paper and a couple people have seen it (no offers as of yet).  Both
said that I wasn't pulling their legs when I say "it's in very near
perfect condition".  One guy looked at it and said it was by far the
cleanest of the BMW's that he's seen in his search.  He was really
looking for an 'IX' for his wife to drive year-round so 'no offer' from
him. Another 2 'lookers' were trying to find automatics for their wives
(bummer for them).
 When I was looking to buy this car 3 years ago, I brought 4 of them
down to the local 'stealer' (dealer) .  When they saw this particular one,
their
comment was "We really don't even need to look at this because we know
this car, we know that the owner was anal.  If you want one of these, buy
this one."  I did, and have never been sorry.  If you have any other
questions, call or email me.

cheers,

David