[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

M3 convertible in South Africa

I saw an M3 Cabriolet at the BMW headoffice in South Africa. We went to see
their showroom in a spectacular building, which is completely round, and
from the top, is the same as the BMW badge, broken doen into quadrants etc.
One of the big boys/directors had one specially built for him in Gremany as
a gift/marketing tool. The car was stock M3, except it had been converted to
a cabby. There are apparently four M3 cabriolets in SA, but as you have
pointed out, the could be 328's kitted out with M3 gadgetry. Who knows? AC
SCHNITZER supposedly did a conversion for the M3 cabriolet ???
Regards
DARREN
DARREN HILDER
RATT-Pac International
5th Floor                                            Tel (27 11) 836 4181
11 Diagonal Street                                   Fax (27 11) 836 0369
Johannesburg                                         E-mail : darren@domain.elided
2000                            \|/
South Africa                    @ @