[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: M535 problems

Alan

Not sure about point no.1

No.2  This sounds very much like the brake pressure accumulator has failed.
 This is a bomb-like object on the inside of the left fender.  It is under a
housing with two (brake pressure) switches.  Try having that replaced it
will more than likely solve your braking problem.

No 3.  The nicads that were replaced might have caused the OBC to
malfunction.  I'm not sure if the SI board controls the OBC as well.  You
could contact a company called Peake Research on 1800-231-6861.  These guys
supply replacement SI boards and nicads.

No 4 You will have to hope that someone else replies to this one.  Rules in
US a very different in Australia where I live.  I have had a single 2 1/2
inch system fitted to my 735 that is a bit louder than normal, but is very
free-flowing.

Hope this helps

Steve Callaghan
BMW Club Queensland, Australia