[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

On a different note I'm relocating, after 6 years, from Anchorage back
to San Diego, CA. late Sept. or 1 Oct. If my iX sells up here I'll fly
down and buy a 2WD 3 series. If not I will be doing the road trip thing
with my 33 year old son back down the ALCAN and I-5 to San Diego. Every
time I do the ALCAN I have a big grin from ear to ear for about 3 or 4
days before the muscles in my face begin to relax once again. 3 days of
awesome driving with no one to bug you, no traffic, just flat out for
hours on end. Wheeeee. Really blows the carb out of the engine. And the
Canadians are great sports to race from town to town with.

Bob Dillon
91 325iX 32,000 miles, excellent condition, for sale
bobd@domain.elided