[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Performance Exhaust E-30 3 Series

John writes................

>From: John N Zoas/CAM/Lotus <John_N_Zoas/CAM/Lotus.NOTES@domain.elided>
>Date: 28 Aug 96 10:43:40 EDT
>Subject: exhausted!
>
>The '87 325is I recently purchased has a fairly new Sebring dual tip
exhaust, I
>believe
>the system  goes from the cat back.
>The problem is that it's really too damn loud, the cops hate this car, for
>instance
>I got pulled over one night by a State-T, he went around the car twice with
his
>flashlight after he took my license and reg,
>He said that the exhaust is what brought his attention to me,  &  get this,
the
>reason why he stopped me was that I went over the white line at the last stop
>sign I had stopped at!     No ticket, no warning,  last words were "Ok, have a
>good night and I'd get that exhaust changed if I were you..."       Well since
>then, every cop car that happens to be next to me always ends up behind me
>scrutinizing the car.   I'm starting to feel harassed.       I still want a
>free flow type of system, but not loud, a bit deep/throaty  but not
>cop-attention-getting.     Any suggestions out there on replacing the Sebring?

A New High Performance GERMAN system has been introduced to the US market.
It's the "TOP SPORT" FreeFlo Performane Exhaust system. TOP SPORT FreeFlo is
used exclusively on the "AMG" Mercedes High Perf Tuner Cars and is Top
shelf. If its good enough for AMG Mercedes its A-OK for a BMW. They are
currently importing 2 versions at this time. One fits the 87-91 325i cars w/
dual pipe system from catback, The other fits 89-90 525i. Other systems will
follow at future dates. The Pipes are High guage steel which are Coated with
Hi-temp Black Crinkle-Koat finish.FreeFlo Muffler & resonators are
Aluminized for long life. The systems are completed with triple CHROME
plated "Dual Tips".

Currently 2 TOP SPORT FreeFlo  systems are available.The 325i 87-91 (93 on
ic's). TOP SPORT comes with a Standard 2 year unconditional guarantee for
just $329 OR with a LIFETIME Guarantee ( For as long as you own your car)
for just $399 !!

The 525i Catback system is $419 w/ std guarantee & $499 with the Lifetime.

The sound is NOT TOO LOUD like the Supersprint or TriFlo. Some guys like the
Hot Rod sounds of hormones dancin in the street. Others like the
sophisticated Powerful sound ALA AMG Mercedes. This system will not draw
attention to you from the local Fuzz.

We currently "Stock" the TOP SPORT FreeFlo systems at all of our wharehouses
Rodd Sidney                  BMW Dealer Marketing Web Page
bmwrodd@domain.elided     http://dealermarketing.home.ml.org
               Orderline 1-203-2071