[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: stuck oil drain plug - unstuck!

Thanks to all for responding to my stuck plug. There was a response which
recommended using high quality sockets - I was using Craftsman, but it was
a 12-point socket. All I needed to do was get a 6-point and all was fine.
Several responses recommended taking it back to the dealer, which I would
have done, except he's 35 miles away.

On another thread: this latest war of words about whose brake pads are better,
etc. is very amusing. How low are these guys willing to go? They've lost my
respect already. I was mute on commercial posters previously because I
thought that their benign "hints" they often gave justified their bandwidth,
but now it's just gone too far. You remind me of my kids (10 and 14) going at
it full tilt. Both of you, GO TO YOUR ROOMS for a time-out.

Evan
'87 325