[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[none]

Steve D'Gerolamo writes Re: Brake Pads

>Another thing to look at on brake pads is the co-efficient of friction
>indices on the back of the pads...there should be 2 letter ratings such as
>"EE", "FF", "EF", etc.  The first letter is the cold temp coefficient rating
>and the second letter the hot temp coefficient.  The higher the letters, the
>higher the coefficient of friction.  The Repco deluxes are a "FF" as are the
>Pagid T-compound pads.  The Repco Metalmasters are a "EE".  I don't know
>what the Friction Tech pads are rated.

We certainly appreciate Steve's insight into Brake Pad "Numerology". Most of
his information is accurate. To clarify......The No Squeek - Low Dust
FRICTIONTECH pads are rated EXACTLY the same as Repco. For the record...
FrictionTech Semi-Metallics are "EE" Rated just like the Metal Master. The
FrictionTech Deluxes are rated "FF" just like Repco Deluxes. Yes they are
produced in CANADA "Let's Hear it for Maple Leaf technology" from our
Canadian Digesters............The company is a subsidiary of Raybestos.....A
World renowned name in Brake Technology on & off the track.

Bottomline for most folks in the market for brakes comes down to 3 items.
Usually in this order. 1. PRICE 2. Squeek Factor 3. Dust Factor
FrictionTech comes in a Winner in all 3 categories.If you will believe Steve
that Frictiontech sells the pads for $10 @ set they must make them for $5-6
Right? If you believe that I know of a great deal on a bridge in Brooklyn.
We checked our records in the last year & we sold almost 1000 sets of
FrictionTechs for ALL BMW's. Got 2 returns. Nuff Said! To see how much you
can save using FrictionTech Premium pads on your BMW please come visit our
newly EXPANDED 30+ BMW Parts Website. Click on "Parts Catalog" from main
page then GOTO BMW FrictionTech Brake Pads.As far as Competitive Pricing
goes Bavarian AutoSport Sells the Repco MetalMaster
Front padset for 84-91 E30 3 Series for $49.95 We Sell FrictionTech
Semi-Metallic Premiums for $27.95 A SAVINGS for you the do-it-yourselfer of
$22.00. Factor in the rears & your  SAVINGS come close to $50 BUCKS.  You be
the judge. Rodd Sidney. Heh HAVE A "SUPER-DUPER DAY!
Rodd Sidney                  BMW Dealer Marketing Web Page
bmwrodd@domain.elided     http://dealermarketing.home.ml.org
               Orderline 1-203-2071